Most merchants that sell fresh food know that EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer) can be a huge boost to their business. However, many do not know how to get an EBT/SNAP license in order to accept EBT payments. In this FREE checklist, "How Do I Accept SNAP/EBT at My Business?", we will walk you through the whole process.
The checklist includes:
- Questions to ask about your business to see if you qualify for EBT processing
- Materials you will need to apply to accept EBT
- Steps to the EBT account application
- Information about necessary EBT equipment
- Contact information to receive additional help
If you are considering accepting EBT/SNAP benefits at your business, you need an EBT account first! Let this free EBT checklist simplify and streamline the process.
Get Your Checklist Now!